We focus on the business – You focus on being the very best Dentist
We exist to partner with dentists and their teams, providing them with strategic support in all aspects of the dental business including best practices within day-to-day operations, marketing, accounting, and human resources.
By providing exemplary service to our affiliate partners, it allows them to obtain a work life balance and the ability to maximize their wealth creation for a sustainable future. Our leadership team is collectively focused on providing extraordinary Servant Leadership as a foundational element of our organization’s culture.
Meet The Leadership Team
We want to be more than a DSO.
Doctors are inundated with choices when it comes to choosing a partner in this business. As a doctor is evaluating each DSO opportunity, it’s critically important to know the differences as they pertain to you and your practice.
Selling your practice is a major decision and it is one that you want to get right. You’ve invested years of time, effort, and financial resources to make your practice what it is today. We value your efforts and we understand the importance of your legacy of patient care.
There are many upsides to affiliating with a DSO, especially in a partnership model. Without hesitation, based on our years of experience, we know that you will see the very best return on your investment as our partner than with any other DSO.
You may be asking yourself several questions in the process of determining which DSO is right for you and your practice.
We often hear questions like
- What makes P4D so good that they can claim to be the best?
- What separates P4D from other DSOs?
- Why is P4D the best choice for long-term wealth?
Here’s what sets us apart
- We are intensely focused on results for you, not simply on a monthly, quarterly or yearly basis but the entire time you partner with P4D. This long-term outlook sets your practice up for success rather than just short-term gains.
- Our team’s combined 270 years in dental, provide you with customized best practices to help achieve the ultimate potential in their practice and a support system that allows you to focus on dentistry and patient care.
- We will reward you, as a partner, with quarterly cash distribution based on the percentage you continue to own of your practice, not the corporation.
- We offer you substantial savings on clinical and lab supplies to allow your practice to spend less and save more. We have amazing relationships with some of the top vendors in the industry. On average, each practice that affiliates with P4D save close to 40% after joining the network. We also have many national contracts that leverage our size bringing financial savings to each partner on a monthly basis.
How do these points add up against other DSOs?
Our results are unmatched
Our yearly look back for the practices we acquire show on average a 52% growth in Ebitda (profitability) within the first year of affiliation.
This number is extremely important for quarterly distribution, but more importantly, provides a high return on investment for our doctors as they go through an equity event.
Our team will help you navigate vital questions that need to be considered before selling to just any DSO. We understand the importance of finding a DSO that enhances your practice and not only protects your investment but helps it achieve its highest potential.
You might be wondering
- How do I decide which DSO is the best fit for my practice?
- Who will support the culture I have created to make my practice so successful?
- Who will continue to take care of my staff the way I always have?
- Who will my practice execute on operational tasks and provide good stewardship of finances?
While every company has a set of core beliefs, a claim of what makes them “the best of the best”, it is our core belief that doctors deserve to achieve the very best return for their practice in an environment they love and can continue to treat patients. Isn’t that what every doctor really wants? Finally, reaching a goal of financial freedom while continuing to care for patients in an environment they love.
How We Support You
The dental industry is evolving and the landscape is changing. If you’re a solo practitioner or even a small group practice, you will benefit from having strong partners on your side. We focus “on” the business and allow you to focus your time “in” the business. This allows you to leverage the benefits of a multi-location office, while still keeping the feel of your current office as you like it. We’re committed to providing the very best non-clinical services.
Our suite of dental practice support services are rated highly among dental support services organizations:
- Field-Level Support
- P&L Support
- Operational Dashboards and Actionable KPIs
- Operations Policies and Procedures
- Training on Best Practices
- Coaching on Areas of Opportunity
- Insurance Contract Negotiation, Optimization
- Dentist Contracting and Credentialing
- Insurance Eligibility
- Billing and Collections
- Chart Audits
- Quality Assurance
- Continuing Professional Education
- Large Practice Vendor Pricing
- Formulary Management
- Facilities Management
- HR Compliance and Management
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Employee Handbooks
- Hiring and Orientation
- Payroll Processing
- Employee Benefits
- Monthly and Annual Financial Statements
- Budgeting and Cash Flow Forecasting
- Ongoing Management Reporting (KPIs)
- Accounts Payable Management and Processing
- Treasury Management
- Patient Engagement, Recall and Retention
- Social Media, Online Strategy
- Website and Corporate Presence
- Reputation and Brand Management
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Local Sales and Marketing Strategy
- Advertising Strategy
- Major Contract Management
- Equipment and Property Lease Management
- Risk Management
- General IT Infrastructure Management
- Practice Management System and Support
- Data Security
- Level One service for all hardware and software